About

 

About me

I go to College Ahuntsic.

I have been studying Social Science for 4 semesters.

My program prepares me for careers such as psychology, criminology, teacher and many more.

The courses I will have to take are psychology, anthropology, sociology and economics. 

Social Science doesn't require an internship because it's a pre-university program. In other words, after college, I have to go to university to finish my studies. 



About this blog

My blog will be about the program I'm studying in: Social Science.

I believe that people who are into psychology would find very interesting subjects on my blog.

On this blog, I plan on writing about my program.

To ensure that my writing is top notch, I plan on using Virtual Writing Tutor. In case I need help, I plan on asking for my teacher's guidance. My readers can message me in times when I make errors. 



Comments

Popular Posts